Michael Batnick and Josh Brown discuss the hottest topics of the moment, including:
* Is there a such thing as learning too much from economic history?
* The flight to the suburbs is real and probably not going to end anytime soon.
* What to make of lululemon’s $500 million acquisition of home workout company Mirror.
* Small cap value historically leads the market coming out of a recession – will this time differ from the last 50 years?
* The stock market is close to all-time highs, valuations are too, and the economy is in horrible shape. Why would anyone invest right now?
* Will we ever go back to the movie theater? Will watching a movie at home ever approximate the theater experience?
Let us know what you think about these topics! We love your feedback and insights. Subscribe now, we’ll be back soon.